Eltec 310 Series
The ELTEC 310 Series are designed and purpose-built to deliver high productivity, consistent with the demands of a 24 hour-a-day, 7 days-a-week final felling application.
The high capacity in combination with the compact makes the ELTEC FB317L able to handle a variety of different demanding harvesting applications with great performance.
This new version of the ELTEC 310 Series also features extremely robust and resistant heavy-duty tilt system. It has a larger tilt angle, guaranteeing that the feller-buncher works at the right angle even in extreme forestry conditions.
Moreover, the tilt adjustment allows you to set the platform at the best angle in order to provide the best options for logging application. Well-designed structures and highest quality materials ensure durability with excellent capacity-to-weight ratio.
Operator comfort and safety are key highlights of this feller-buncher as it features the newly designed, extremely operator friendly ELTEC 310 Series cab.
The ELTEC cab features a multi-adjustable air suspension seat, an enhanced operator comfort system and easy to read displays providing real time information on all machine functions.
On ELTEC 310 Series feller-bunchers and harvesters, air cleaning is performed in two stages: cyclone-type integral pre-cleaner and filter. The variable speed, reversible cooling fan is electronically controlled and hydraulically driven to reduce fuel consumption and noise. This feature makes ELTEC 310 Series not only highly performing feller-bunchers, but also environmentally friendly.
ELTEC 310 Series are created by loggers for loggers.
Base operating weight (without attachments):
34,400 kg / 75,700 lb with ELTEC extreme-duty forestry undercarriage
34,000 kg / 75,000 lb with ELTEC heavy-duty forestry undercarriage
- Engine power, gross: 239 kW / 320 hp
- Powered by the next-generation Cummins diesel engine; it uses precise, high-pressure fuel injectors, a larger capacity turbocharger, air-to-air intercooler and electronic engine controls to optimize machine performance.
- The heart of the hydraulic system is the engine driven, series mounted, variable displacement axial piston pumps that provide high flow performance. A fifth dedicated hydraulic pump is added for feller buncher saw head operation.
- The heavy-duty forestry boom and arm with dual boom main cylinders is designed and built to withstand the lifting and twisting forces of the toughest forestry harvesting operations.
- The high-walker forestry undercarriage is designed with integral track guarding and ramp angles at each end. Sealed front idlers, heavy-duty tensioning, high torque planetary track drives with fail-safe disc brakes, variable displacement piston motors with integrated counterbalance valves for overspeed protection and automatic motor downshift with override and brake release, are all standard.
- The standard equipment, variable speed, reversible cooling fan is electronically controlled and hydraulically driven to reduce fuel consumption and noise.
- Side-by-side hydraulic oil cooler, radiator, and charged air cooler plus AC condensers are located for fast and easy service access.
- In all ELTEC purpose-built feller bunchers and harvesters, air cleaning is performed in three stages: cyclone-type integral pre-cleaner, as well as the primary and secondary filters.
- The spacious engine compartment, with its steel catwalks, is designed to simplify servicing and maintenance.
- The operator friendly ELTEC Forestry Cab features a multi-adjustable, heated seat, enhanced operator comfort system and easy-to-read displays providing real time information on all machine functions.
Size: 842.01 KB Format: PDF