ELTEC 270 Series
This ELTEC short tail swing tracked, feller-buncher is designed and purpose-built to deliver high productivity, consistent with the demands of a 7 day-a-week, selective harvesting or final felling applications. The ELTEC 270 Series is powered by an industry leading, highly fuel efficient Cummins diesel engine and an enhanced for forestry hydraulic system. Operator comfort and safety are key highlights of this feller-buncher as it features the newly designed, extremely operator friendly ELTEC Forestry Cab. Machines in the ELTEC 270 Series are also available in a harvester configuration complete with a long-reach harvester boom and arm and dedicated harvester hydraulics.
Base operating weight (without attachments):
27,200 kg / 60,000 lb with ELTEC regular-duty forestry undercarriage
29,500 kg / 65,000 lb with ELTEC heavy-duty forestry undercarriage
29,900 kg / 65,700 lb with ELTEC extreme-duty forestry undercarriage
- Powered by the next-generation Cummins diesel engine; it uses precise, high-pressure fuel injectors, a larger capacity turbo charger, air to air intercooler and electronic engine controls to optimize machine performance.
- Engine power, gross: 239 kW / 320 hp
- The heart of the hydraulic system is the engine driven, series mounted, variable displacement axial piston pumps that provide high flow performance. A fifth dedicated hydraulic pump is added for feller buncher saw head operation.
- The heavy-duty forestry boom and arm with dual boom main cylinders is designed and built to withstand the lifting and twisting forces of the toughest forestry harvesting operations.
- The high-walker forestry undercarriage is designed with integral track guarding and ramp angles at each end. Sealed front idlers, heavy-duty tensioning, high torque planetary track drives with fail-safe disc brakes, variable displacement piston motors with integrated counterbalance valves for overspeed protection and automatic motor downshift with override and brake release, are all standard.
- The standard equipment, variable speed, reversible cooling fan is electronically controlled and hydraulically driven to reduce fuel consumption and noise.
- Side-by-side hydraulic oil cooler, radiator, and charged air cooler plus AC condensers are located for fast and easy service access.
- The spacious engine compartment, with its steel catwalks, is designed to simplify servicing and maintenance.
- The operator friendly ELTEC Forestry Cab features a multi-adjustable seat, enhanced operator comfort system and easy-to-read displays providing real time information on all machine functions.
Size: 662.54 KB Format: PDF