YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY!
This page contains practical advice that will help our customers to use safely the ELTEC machines.
No modifications of any kind should be made to this product unless the specific modification has been officially approved in writing by ELTEC.
Modifications are officially approved if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The attachment, accessory, assembly or part is manufactured or distributed by ELTEC and installed in a factory approved manner as described in the publications available from ELTEC;
- The modification has been approved in writing by the ELTEC Technical Department.
Alertness, judgment and respect for applicable safety advice are conditions meant to avoid risk of accidents.
- An operator and the management responsible for heavy equipment are responsible for the working area of the machine and must turn away any person who is not authorized to be on the site whenever the machine is operating. The operator must keep a vigilant lookout forward and back to avoid the risk of running into persons or objects.
- The operator must operate the machine in a manner to minimize the risk of accidents for both the operator and persons present at the work site.
- The operator must be thoroughly familiar with how to operate and maintain the machine and should undergo adequate training on the machine.
- The operator must follow the Operator’s Manual rules and recommendations, but also pay attention to any statutory and national regulations or specific requirements or risks which may apply on the particular work site. The operator must be thoroughly rested and must never operate the machine when under the influence of alcohol, medicine or other drugs.
- The operator must be in control of the working area of the machine. Keep all personnel back at least 300 feet from the machine when operating. Flying debris can cause death or severe injury.
- Make sure you know the weight limitation of the ground the machine is working on.